Native Scottish lobster creel caught in the clear and clean waters of Scotland. Award winning Scottish Lobster offers the ultimate in fine dining opulence.
Add the WOW factor, our native award winning Scottish Lobster is world renowned for its superior firm rich meaty texture and taste.
- Excellent dish presentation, make for a fantastic starter or entrée menu.
- Whole native Lobster makes for great signature main course or seafood platter.
- Responsibly sourced, creel caught from Scottish fisheries
- Simply split in half, dress and serve cold or heated up.
- Shell on Tails and Peeled Meat make for excellent risotto, pastas or paellas.
- From COOKED we recommend heat until internal meat temperature reached 180 Fahrenheit
- 1pc per pack